Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Goals Update-January

Back here, I talked about my goals for the year. Here's how I'm doing.

Do my household cleaning chores each week, 80% of the year: 80% for the month

Follow my to do list each week, 80% of the year: 60% for the month

Exercise (walk or Wii Fit Plus) 4 days a week, 80% of the year
: 60% for the month

Meal plan each week, 80% of the year
: 80% for the month

Be under budget on groceries (food and household items) every month
: yes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, go check out this link. You'll find the cutest little girl I've ever seen!

3 comments:

Jim said...

I like her admiring her diaper setup. Of course, we all know that's not exactly what she's doing!

Jenna said...

First time here, enjoyed my visit!

Jenna
www.momsbalancingact.com

Heather said...

Of course not! She's trying to figure out how to get it off!