Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Goals Update-January

Back here, I talked about my goals for the year. Here's how I'm doing.

Do my household cleaning chores each week, 80% of the year: 80% for the month

Follow my to do list each week, 80% of the year: 60% for the month

Exercise (walk or Wii Fit Plus) 4 days a week, 80% of the year
: 60% for the month

Meal plan each week, 80% of the year
: 80% for the month

Be under budget on groceries (food and household items) every month
: yes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, go check out this link. You'll find the cutest little girl I've ever seen!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

First time here, enjoyed my visit!

Jenna
www.momsbalancingact.com

Heather said...

Of course not! She's trying to figure out how to get it off!