Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 27, 2011

10 Weeks

Just a few minutes after the first picture was taken, this is what I found!

Monday we went to the park for the first time since Anna was born. Emily had a blast, even in the wind, and Anna slept in the Moby wrap. We went again on Wednesday, with much less wind, and stayed for about 45 minutes. It was so much fun.

This week we hit a milestone. Wednesday night, I decided to try letting Anna sleep on her back. Not only did she sleep well on her back, she slept from 11-5:15! It was glorious! She's done it two more times since then and it has been so nice to get 5-6 hours of sleep at a time.

This will be a week of planning. I'm going to Granbury on Friday to meet up with my best friend so I'll be gathering all the stuff I'll be taking. We're doing a project trip instead of a shopping trip this time so I need to make sure I've got it all together. The projects, that is. Not my life, necessarily! :-) So, off I go to prepare for MOPS tomorrow.

No comments: