Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 19, 2011

3 Months

Remember I'm raising money for Highland MOPS. If you'd like to help out, click here!


Today, to celebrate Anna's 3 month birthday, we picked up the nursery furniture I won back in December. Let me say...I'm impressed. I knew it had a retail value of $1700, but I didn't really know what to expect. The three boxes it came in are huge (and heavy!). Thanks to Bryan (Phillip's brother-in-law) for the help getting it into the truck and into the house!

By the way, if you happen to know anyone who would be interested in buying it from us, please let us know! It includes a convertible crib and changing table and hutch. It's new in the box. We're asking $1500 or better offer.

This week has been a week of visitors. Tuesday, Phillip's parents, grandparents and aunt came to eat at Bogie's and my best friend was also passing through town. Then, Thursday, my aunt & uncle came to visit her uncle and eat at Bogie's. It's been a yummy week!

Anna has been learning to enjoy tummy time and roll from her tummy to her back. She's slept through the night a couple times and it's been wonderful for me!

That's about it. I think tomorrow's week post may be a wordless one because I already gave you the update today!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

cutie pies!! are you still using the tiny elastics for E's hair? saw some really cute ones (kid-size) at WM today, but thought they might still be too huge for her hair.

Heather said...

Yes, we are. They still seem to be working well and we have a lot of them!