Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 13, 2011

12 weeks


This about sums up the week. If you follow me on Facebook, you've seen our struggles with discovering Anna's food allergies. (They may just be sensitivities, but I'm going to say allergies for simplicity.) Well, I can add yet another one...coconut. I thought I'd try coconut milk, just for something different. Bad idea, apparently. I had it for breakfast Friday and Saturday mornings and Friday night she started spitting up more than usual. I figured it out on Saturday afternoon just after I'd eaten my dad's yummy waffles made with coconut milk, so I knew today would be bad too. And, for the most part, it has been. She just spits up a lot when I eat something she's allergic to. Not a terrible reaction, but not really fun for anyone. So, I'm back to soy milk and I think I'll stick with it.

1 comment: