Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 28, 2011

14 weeks & my first cold

Remember I'm raising money for Highland MOPS. If you'd like to help out, click here!

Thanks, Nicole, for the cute owl onesie!

This week, we headed back to the hospital for the first time since Anna was born. No, no one was sick. My mom had back surgery, so we were up there quite a bit. She's home now and doing well.

Over the weekend, my allergies started acting up and Emily's had a bit of a runny nose too. Now, Anna has a runny nose, so maybe it's not just allergies. I hope it is, but we'll just have to wait and see.

The other day, I put Anna in her play-thingy (what are these called!?) and came back to find her asleep like this. How cute!

1 comment:

Lana said...

So sorry y'all have runny noses!

Are they play place play mats?