Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Goals Update

Don't forget about the Great Moms Walk. I'm raising money for Highland MOPS. Click here to find out more and how you can help! I'm about half-way to my goal and hope to get there soon!

~~~~~


Back here, I talked about my goals for the year. Here's how I'm doing.

Do my household cleaning chores each week, 80% of the year: 92%

Follow my to do list each week, 80% of the year: 77%
Exercise (walk or Wii Fit Plus) 4 days a week, 80% of the year: 69% (eek! Need to work on this one!)
Meal plan each week, 80% of the year: 100%

Be under budget on groceries (food and household items) every month
: 100%

~~~~~

While I have your attention, I thought I'd share a few pictures of the real reason you came!


Emily's first big-girl pigtails. I cried when she came to show me what my mom had done.


We went to an Easter egg hunt last weekend and Emily (in the yellow jacket) showed me how much she's growing up. She sat down with all the other kids and listened to the story. She didn't sit for the whole story and wanted me beside her most of the time, but she sat right down like she knew what to do!


She enjoyed the chocolate chip cookie we gave her!

No comments: