Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 26, 2010

Meal Plan Monday


Here we are, once again. And, while you're here, I want to remind you of the Great Moms Walk, Highland MOPS' annual fundraiser. You can find a link to my fundraising page to the right.

I'm trying to continue using up things in my freezer. I've been amazed at how much food we have in our freezer!! While I have added a few things to my meal plans that aren't in my freezer over the past few months, most of it has come from the freezer! So, again, this week, most of it comes from the freezer. In fact, I only had to buy a potato and carrots for the next 2 weeks (in addition to restocking some staples)!

Monday: leftovers
Tuesday: meatballs, broccoli, green beans
Wednesday: chicken pot pie, fruit
Thursday: waffles
Friday: striploin, Brussel sprouts, corn

No comments: