Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 12, 2010

Meal Plan Monday


It's Monday...and I'm posting my meals! Okay, so I got on the ball and wrote the post last Thursday. But, still, I got it out on time. The next two weeks were about using up meals that I'd planned, but not made in the last month. So, planning was quite easy and so was making the grocery list! And, while you're here, I want to remind you of the Great Moms Walk, Highland MOPS' annual fundraiser. You can find a link to my fundraising page to the right.

Monday: Ham & Cheese Potato Casserole, fruit
Tuesday: fried rice, sweet & sour chicken, strawberries
Wednesday: Toad in the Hole, purple juice salad
Thursday: Desperado Casserole, chips, broccoli, strawberries
Friday: no meal planned...I'll be on a Girls' Weekend with my dear friend Cara. Phillip and Emily...well...I'm not sure what they'll have yet!

No comments: