Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 17, 2008

Weekend review

What a weekend! Saturday, Phillip & I had two more elder couples over for dinner. That meant a day of prep work for me. Fortunately, I thought to wear my maternity support belt. Boy, did that help!!! I was on my feet more than I should have been, but I don't seem too worse for the wear. I made onion pie (for dinner) & rolls (for Sunday's potluck), cracker crumb chicken, Delmonico potatoes (really good, but took longer than I expected), cinnamon apple ice cream topping, and carrots. It all turned out pretty good, but the rolls didn't rise much. I seem to be having trouble with rolls lately, even from different recipes. Maybe one day I'll get it!

Sunday, I crashed after the potluck. I slept for an hour and a half! It was wonderful!!! Then, I spent the rest of the afternoon doing stuff around the house before Phillip & I took Oso for a walk. Every time we do that, I say we need to do it more often. Now that it's light later, maybe we can. It'll be good for all of us.

6 comments:

Jenni said...

isn't it time for another belly pic yet?!?!

JoAnn said...

How is your nursery coming along Heather? Any pictures yet? Hope that you and baby are feeling wonderful.
JoAnn in MI

Heather said...

Well, no nursery pictures because we're not setting up the nursery in this house. We may be moving (where, we don't know yet...depends on where Phillip can get a job), but we don't know for sure. So, the "nursery" is just a room where we're collecting baby stuff for now. I will, however, post pics of the bedding when it's finished.

Kara said...

i would love to send you the daily infant log. email me and i will send it to you!
karasheets@yahoo.com

JoAnn said...

You have so much going on Heather! I will pray for the right job and house for all of you. You guys are on your way to some fun times with decorating and anticipating holding the little one.
JoAnn

Jenni said...

remind me to talk to you about rolls....