Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 2, 2011

40 & 41 weeks

Apparently last week was busy. So busy, that I forgot to post the picture! I did take one, though!














Two weeks ago, Anna had a case of hives. I suspect it was from a couple of animal crackers I gave her that had been processed in a plant with peanuts. Unfortunately, to be sure, I'll have to give them to her again and possibly give her hives again. The upside is that they didn't really seem to bother her.



Friday, Anna, my mom & I took Emily to meet Aunt Jenni for the weekend. Emily had a great time yesterday (at least what I can tell from the pictures!) and I can't wait to hear all about it today when we go to get her. Here is one of my favorite pictures Jenni took from yesterday (with Emily's new friend Owl).

No comments: