Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 31, 2011

31 & 32 weeks


This past week we were in Canmore, Alberta, Canada, enjoying a much-needed break from the hot, dry weather here in Texas. The highs were around 70 and the lows in the 40s and 50s. It was wonderful. But, more about that after I get my pick of the 979 pictures that Jenni took. (No, I'm not kidding!)

For now, here are Anna's 31 & 32 week pictures. She's still eating cereal and veggies or fruit once a day most days a week. While on vacation, she ate 3 times the amount of veggies or fruit at a time as she's ever eaten. Maybe she's hungrier than we think!

She is most decidedly a mama's girl lately. If she can see me, she must have me. While it's nice to be wanted, it does get a little old. But, this too shall pass.

Every once in a while, I find the girls playing together. It's so wonderful! (Although, usually, Emily is saying, "No, Anna! Leave that alone!" She'll learn!)


Well, on to our week. Have to get ready for a quick trip this weekend for a cousin's wedding, then I think we're home to stay for a while.

No comments: