Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 21, 2011

Random Thoughts

A couple weeks ago we started using cloth diapers. I'm seeing this in the house a lot! I use the dryer a little, but mostly I just let them line dry. I love using the sun as a bleach to get out poop stains so some go outside for that. Mostly, though, with this cooler weather, I'm letting them dry inside.


I waited until her cord fell off and have been using them ever since...even when we're out. They're just as easy as disposable, though they do take up more room in the diaper bag. But, it's so nice not to have to pay for diapers every time we go to the store!


Each month, I'll take a picture to put in the frame we bought from Time Frames. I got Emily's at a consignment sale and, wow, it was a lot cheaper! But, we wanted to continue that for Anna, so we spent the money. This wasn't this month's winning picture, but I wanted to share it anyway because it was just too cute!



Once again, I've been reminded how much Emily and Anna look alike. Any guesses on who's who?


3 comments:

Jenni said...

it would probably be cheating for me to guess who is who....but I'm pretty sure I know!!

is Anna sleeping in her crib yet?

Heather said...

If I answered that question, you'd know who was who, now wouldn't you!

Jenni said...

I told you I already knew the answer!!