Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 3, 2011

2 Weeks


My first official post about Anna...

Today, she had her 2 week check up. She weighed 7 lb 6 oz and was 20.5" long. (Birth weight was 6 lb 3 oz and length was 19".) I think they measured her length differently from the hospital because I really don't think she grew 1.5" in 2 weeks. Oh well. As long as the doctor's office is consistent from now on, we'll be okay.

I asked about her reflux and it's not bad enough to do anything special about. Just keep doing what we're doing...keep her elevated after eating, limit how much she eats...and she should outgrow it in a few months, hopefully.

Another good thing, she's caught up with the rest of the world and is now cordless! Yea! Now we can start real baths and cloth diapers. I hope our diapers fit her!


Chillin' on the couch with Mommy & Papa. Until now, we've been a little hesitant to put her in the bouncy seat, as she spit up when we put her in it the first time. But, I've used it today (after letting her stomach settle for a little bit) and she's been just fine. Yea! I don't have to wear her all the time (though I think I still will a lot because it will keep Emily's hands off her!).

2 comments:

Jenni said...

yay!! glad she is doing better with her reflux!

Lana said...

Gorgeous girl! Growing like a weed - but much cuter!