Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 25, 2010

Meal Plan Monday


I realize that the blog has become little more than a post a week about what we're eating. Right now, it's just not a high priority and I'm trying to maximize my use of naptime for settling the house and other things I feel NEED to be done. However, in the next week or so, I should have some pictures from the Pumpkin Patch. For now, you can enjoy one of the six shots Emily let me take today at our MOPS playdate. Needless to say, we'll be going back!



Thursday: blueberry sour cream pancakes
Friday: southern "fried" fish, cauliflower, green beans, purple juice salad
Monday: chicken pot pie, garlic parmesan bread, salad of some kind, peanut butter swirl bars
Tuesday: club steak (from the 1/4 cow we bought from Jenni's company), new potatoes & gravy, broccoli
Wednesday: spaghetti

No comments: