Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 18, 2010

Eat from the Pantry Challenge Update 1/18


I have a poll at the top of my blog. If you're reading my blog in a reader, please go check it out.

Just wanted to give a quick update on the Eat from the Pantry Challenge being hosted by moneysavingmom.com and lifeasmom.com.

Monday, 1/11
Breakfast: cold cereal and banana bread for me; yogurt mixed with baby cereal for Emily
Lunch: Arby's for me and Emily (in Abilene for MOPS); leftover steak fingers and salad for Phillip
Supper: chicken breast for Phillip; leftover Poppy Seed Chicken, black eyed peas for me and Emily

Tuesday, 1/12
Breakfast: cold cereal and banana bread for me; yogurt mixed with baby cereal for Emily
Lunch: Frito Pie, pears (school lunch) for me and Phillip; party wienies, pears, crackers for Emily
Supper: leftover shrimp skewers, veggie mac & cheese for me; scrambled egg for Emily; Phillip ate out on the way to a basketball game

Wednesday, 1/13
Breakfast: cold cereal and banana bread for me; yogurt mixed with baby cereal for Emily
Lunch: bean burritos and spanish rice for me and Phillip; spanish rice and cheese for Emily
Supper: Enchilada Stack, corn, purple juice salad and refried beans

Thursday, 1/14
Breakfast: cold cereal and banana bread for me; a few bites of yogurt mixed with baby cereal for Emily (this ended up not staying where she put it :-( )
Lunch: hamburgers for me and Phillip; a bite of scrambled egg for Emily
Supper: garlic shrimp, couscous, broccoli (Phillip), green beans (me) for me and Phillip; crackers for Emily

Friday, 1/15
Breakfast: cereal and cinnamon bread for me; a few bites of cinnamon bread for Emily
Lunch: brisket and sausage, beans, potato salad, bread for me and Phillip (community school at lunch due to stock show!); goldfish for Emily
Supper: chili with peas, corn, bread and apple casserole for me; bread, peas and corn for Emily

Saturday, 1/16 (we were in Abilene for a garage makeover...watch for the post tomorrow!)
Breakfast: biscuits and gravy (Thanks, Mom!)
Lunch: Taco Soup (Thanks, Mom!)
Supper: WACU chicken casserole, purple juice salad, french bread (Thanks, Mom!)

Sunday, 1/17
Breakfast: cereal, cinnamon bread
Lunch: Papa John's pizza (we sure miss pizza!)
Supper: Hawaiian ham & cheese sandwiches, leftover pizza

No comments: