Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Dittos for Kiddos




Last year, we heard about a consignment sale that was just down the road from us. Phillip and I went together and found some great buys. When I heard about Dittos for Kiddos in Abilene, I knew I wanted to go. My original list included cloth diapers, but I'm not sure anyone in Abilene uses cloth. At least no one took any to the sale. So, we moved on.

Mom & I found this great walking toy (can be used walking or riding!) that was just too adorable to pass up. 



Then, it was time to look at clothes. And, clothes they had!! I think I looked through 3 racks that were 12 month and 4 that were 6-12 month. Emily's pretty set with 9 month clothes (which she's still not wearing!), but she needed a few 12 month items. I couldn't believe all that I found (including one 18 month dress I just couldn't pass up!). No item (other than the toy) was over $5! Needless to say, I'll be back at the sale in October!




3 comments:

Lauren said...

Isn't it wonderful? I love Dittos! And to consign you only need 15 things then you can shop earlier on Thursday night. (Keep that in mind for next time.) I found lots of cute clothes too and some great shoe deals for Lindsey.

By the way, we have the same hippo toy. Lindsey loved it and I'm sure Reagan will too.

Lana said...

Emily looks like she wants to go outside!

It was fun shopping with y'all at Dittos.

Jenni said...

so fun! I love the photo of Emily at the door!!!