Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 29, 2008

Wants

I don't know why, but in the last couple weeks, I've really wanted to try other styles of cloth diapers. Being me, though, I'm hesitant enough to try something new...especially when I have to pay for it! Right now, we've been using prefolds and Thirsties covers.They work great, so why do I feel the desire to try something new? I guess I just want to see what else is out there. I've been watching Zwaggle to see if there are any used cloth diapers out there I can get for only shipping cost. There's a set of pocket diapers out there that would only be about $5 for the pair, but still I hesitate. I guess I just don't like the risk...what if I don't like them? How will I incorporate them into my daily use? Dumb questions, I'm sure, but still they (and my desire to try something new) persist.

Any suggestions?

No comments: