Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 19, 2008

Homecoming & more

Last Friday was homecoming at Panther Creek. I got my first mum (yes, ever!)!


Emily and I went up for the pep rally. Obviously, she wasn't impressed.


But, she settled down and stayed like this for the rest of the pep rally.


Everyone was all decked out for Homecoming. including this adorable pre-K girl!


I found this picture on my phone from a month ago and just had to share it. Emily's helping Grandpa work!


I just love how Emily is admiring the bib that Aunt Jenni bought her last week!


That's about it for now. This week should be fairly calm since there's no football game, but you never know!

1 comment:

Lana said...

Love all the pictures -- especially the pouty face!!