Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 25, 2008

15 weeks


Yesterday, Emily turned 15 weeks old. Wow! How quickly it has gone by. She is now able to roll from her tummy to her back (though she still doesn't do it often) and she grins like crazy!

The other day, my mom said something about seeing Emily's profile...the one we fell in love with in the sonogram picture below. I thought I'd try to capture it today while she was sleeping. Just look at that nose!


2 comments:

Jenni said...

looks like Mommy had gotten her sewing machine out! yay!!

way to go Emily! I am so proud of you! Can't wait to see you roll over in person. Maybe mommy can capture it on video one of these days!

Lana said...

I think you got the cute profile on "film" as she slept! She's still so beautiful!!