Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

40 weeks

I know you all are wondering why the ticker up top hasn't changed. Well, that's because this baby just hasn't moved! Dr. Jarrett said there was no change from last week so we'll go ahead with the induction tomorrow afternoon at 5pm. By Thursday morning (maybe) or afternoon, we'll have a baby!

Here's one last look at me before I sign off for a few days. Hopefully, I can get someone to update this blog and let you all know if it was a boy or a girl! (Or, at least, provide a laptop where I can do it myself!)


3 comments:

JoAnn said...

Yeah Heather! Praying for your safe and pain free delivery! God bless!
JoAnn

Cara said...

Yeah! I can't wait to meet baby Ratliff!

Jenni said...

Baby decided to come on its own and is on the way!!! Heather (or someone!) will update when there is something to tell!