Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 22, 2007

The first reveal

We arrived in Abilene about 4:10 and unloaded, got settled, etc. My dad called about 4:20 to tell us to read Jenni's blog (Friday's post is a MUST read!) and that he would be home about 4:30. So, he was and we all got ready to go up to the Homecoming Carnival. Just as we were getting ready to leave, I handed my parents the gift. They opened it and Mom gasped and just stood there in shock. Gave me a big hug, then we told them they couldn't tell anyone until Thanksgiving. She was super excited and a little shocked. But very happy. (They're going to be Grandpa & Pearlie. My mom's grandmother was Pearlie, too.)

Jenni got her gift later in the evening. She's excited about another baby to spoil!

No comments: