Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 19, 2011

11 months


Can it really have been 11 months? I mean, it feels like Anna's been with us forever, but she's still my baby (I know, she always will be!). She'll be walking soon and she's starting to wear some clothes that make her look big, not like a baby. :-( (Yes, I know I'm the one dressing her...but these are the clothes I have!)

Some fun pictures...(notice Anna's mohawk in the one on the left!)






Yesterday, Emily and I had some one on one time and it was great. The Abilene Zoo has a preschool class once a month for 3 and 4 year olds. Emily and I learned about bears yesterday and got to see the bears at the zoo after learning what they eat and how they get their food. Such fun. I look forward to more of these classes with her.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Papa being silly with head-wear again.....still cute!