Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Emily's 3rd birthday


Last Saturday, my baby turned 3. How did that happen!?! Well, it did, so we celebrated! She's been enjoying WordWorld and Mickey Mouse in the past year and I didn't want to do Mickey so I used my executive decision making skills (for one more year, anyway!) and chose WordWorld for her. She really did enjoy looking at her "party" (WordWorld confetti) on my "patuter" (computer).


The highlights of the day were a camera from Aunt Jenni and a tricycle from Grandma & Grandpa. The camera has been in constant use and she desperately wants to ride her tricycle all the time...it's just so hot!


I couldn't have a post without a picture of Anna. She wanted to ride Trigger so Pearlie helped her.

Ok, back to the busy-ness of the real world!

No comments: