Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 24, 2010

Meal Plan Monday

We're still looking for someone (in Abilene!) to be a foster parent to a half Newfoundland, half lab/chow for 6-8 weeks from mid-June to the end of July (roughly). He's a good-natured dog and we'll pay for his food (or course!). If you or someone you know could help us, let me know!!


I've about all talked out! We've shared lots of fun stuff this week and I'm in the middle of packing, so you just get the meat of this post. (ha ha!)

Monday: leftovers (or whatever we can find)
Tuesday: chicken of some kind, cheddar broccoli pasta bake
Wednesday: eggs & sausage
Thursday: meatballs, LO cheddar broccoli pasta bake
Friday: traveling

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could foster your dog as I am a dog lover. I am interested in your recipes on your menus.
I am happy for your moving to Abilene as I am sure your folks are. I hope to see you when we come through and visit Howard. Kathy's annual 4-H agent convention in August is in Odessa.