Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Great news! (and 23 months)


First of all, happy 23 months to my sweet Emily. I know I haven't posted many pictures of her lately, but things have been a bit crazy around here.

Some of you already know this, but others may not. We are moving to Abilene (so...the craziness is that I've been starting to pack)! We are buying a business (no, I can't tell you what it is yet, but I will as soon as I can) and will be moving in early June.

This past weekend, while in Abilene, we also found a house! It won't be ready until the end of July so we'll be crowding into my parents' house for 6-8 weeks in the meantime.

On that note, we need a temporary home for Oso during that time. We may have a home...we have a couple of leads, but if you (or someone you know) might could take him for 6-8 weeks, let me know. He's half Newfoundland and half lab/chow.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Very happy for you guys!! It will be great to be able to see y'all when we make our trips down there. Seems like a lot of people will be making big moves and life changes around that time.

Kathylou said...

Congratulations on the move to Abilene. I know you will all be blessed with the new business.