Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Painting pictures

I mentioned that we were painting. I was able to get to the camera cable today so now you all can see what we've done. I know you've been refreshing the blog every few minutes, just waiting to see them.

The dining room, before:



The hallway, before:

The guest room, before:




The dining room, at lunch time yesterday:


(my sweeties!)

The hallway, at lunchtime yesterday:

Emily's room, before:
(see here for a better before picture)





Emily's room, last night:



The guest room, last night:




The office, aka Emily's room last night:
(I really need to store some of that stuff somewhere other than the guest room!)

Our (mostly) happy girl:
(She was such a trooper, stayed in the pack n play most of the day yesterday and today.)

Emily's room, tonight:
(all that's left is to put pictures back on the wall and put a few items back in place!)




The guest room, tonight:




If you're still reading this, you should know that we also painted two doors and the wall and ceiling behind the stove. However, those don't really make for good pictures, so I didn't put them in. Actually, I didn't even take pictures of the doors and I never thought about a before picture of the stove area. Oh well!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

looks good!!! lots of work, I know, but I'm sure you are glad to have it done!!

Lana said...

Looks great! Can't wait to see it in person.