I can't believe it. I know, I keep saying that.
Emily is doing so many new things that it's hard to remember what I should tell you about.
- In the past week, she's learned to sit up by herself if we sit her up. (She doesn't stay that way for very long, but she can at least do it!)
- She's reaching for and grabbing things.
- She can move around in a circle if she's on her tummy.
- She will chew on anything you give her, but she's not teething yet.
- She likes to "talk" when she's finished eating.
- She loves playing with her toes (or having you play with them!).
Today, she "helped" me wrap presents. She really enjoyed the wrapping paper tube!