Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Nothing exciting

If you're a regular reader, you may be wondering why the lack of posts. Well, it's simple. Nothing has happened!

This is my last week at work and I'm enjoying doing nothing! A few weeks back, my boss had me stop doing everything so my replacement would get used to doing it all. She's done a pretty good job and I think she'll be okay. As for me, I've had about an hour's worth of work each day, then I get to do whatever I need/want to do for the rest of the day. I've taken care of a lot of our moving stuff and almost finished "Deception Point" by Dan Brown. (It's a very good read, by the way.) Friday's my last day here. So sad. There are so many people I'll miss. But, I'm pretty sure I'll stay in contact with at least some of them.

Anyhow...my parents are coming to town this weekend for Memorial Day. Then, on Tuesday, my dad is flying out of the country until Saturday. Sure hope this little one doesn't decide to come then! We've been talking and I think he/she will hold off. While my dad's gone and Phillip's at work, my mom and I will continue packing up our house to get ready to move.

By the way, please keep praying for our house to sell. I'm actually not too worried about it selling, but we've only had one even sort-of promising showing. It sure would be nice to have that part of the move taken care of before the baby comes.

No comments: