Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Emily is 4!

It seems like we just brought Emily home from the hospital for our 11 day stay in Mesquite. But, here we are 4 years later with a bubbly, bouncy, happy girl.

This girl loves giraffes and, in February, announced to me that she wanted a giraffe cake for her birthday. (She brought it up!) So I started thinking and looking and my mom found a cake book she'd had for years that had a giraffe in it. Perfect! (Thankfully, I had access to large pieces of cardboard!)




Emily and Reagan are inseparable so Reagan helped Emily open her presents! She got lots of fun things. The best? A train set (another love of hers!) and a bean bag chair. Both have been used daily and I expect that won't change much.


(I told you they were inseparable!)


1 comment:

Jenni said...

so glad she loves the train!! :-)