Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 25, 2008

Four things about me

Here are four things about me that you may or may not have known in no particular order.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
student assistant to the CFO
accountant
wife
mother-to-be

Four movies I've watched more than once:
"The American President"
"Toy Story"
"Monsters, Inc."
"The Green Mile"

Four Places I have lived:
Mesquite, TX
Amarillo, TX
Lakewood, CO
Abilene, TX

Four T.V. Shows that I watch:
CSI
NCIS
Journeyman
The Amazing Race

Four places I have been:
Florence & Venice, Italy
Oxford, England
Paris, France
Nova Scotia

Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
Phillip
Cara
Mom, Daddy, Jenni
Granddaddy

Four Favorite Foods:
Homemade bread
Purple Juice Salad
Grilled cheese sandwich (with sweet pickles)
Fruit breads

Four Places I would like to visit:
Colorado - again
Scotland - again
Italy - again
a B&B with my husband

Four Things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
New baby in June!
Maybe settling down in a new town??
because of #2, it's hard to list any more

What are yours?

5 comments:

JoAnn said...

Purple juice salad consists of....? Congrats on your sweet bundle of joy. De-lurking sister in Christ.
JoAnn

Heather said...

Glad to see I have another reader (other than family)! How did you find me, JoAnn?

Heather said...

Purple Juice Salad
frozen strawberries
frozen blueberries
bananas
sugar substitute
milk

Put frozen strawberries & blueberries in a bowl & cover with the sugar substitute. Allow the berries to thaw and create juice. When ready to serve, slice the banana in with the berries and add milk.

JoAnn said...

Hi Heather- I am pretty sure that I found your blog through your sister's blog. How I found her blog is a mystery. Probably through one of the other church of Christ/ ACU blogs. I am an ACU alum. I am a teacher in MI, not married yet -totally relate to Jenni's angst, and love, love kids. Thanks for the recipe.
JoAnn

Heather said...

Glad to meet you, then, JoAnn!!