Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

16 Weeks


We went to the doctor again today. We finally got to hear the heartbeat! It was so cool! However, Dr. Jarrett was not very happy with my weight gain so far...5 pounds! She said I'm about 10 pounds behind so I need to gain at least 4 pounds in the next 4 weeks. I've never had to gain or lose weight before so this may be tough, but it's worth it! (If you had a hard time gaining weight while pregnant and have any tips, I'm open to suggestions!)

2 comments:

Jenni said...

the first thing I would suggest is to switch to real butter, cheese, etc for the duration.....that will give you instant calories....then you can switch back after baby is here....

Cara said...

That's about where I was with Camden. Luckly it is Holiday season so there are lots of yummys to eat! Don't worry too much - guve yourself another month or two and the weight will come.